- 4 pcs Japanese eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 1 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pc bird’s eye chili, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g ground beef
- 200 g feta cheese, diced
- To taste salt
- To taste freshly ground pepper
- To taste cayenne pepper
- As needed olive oil
- Scoop out the center of the halved Japanese eggplants. Cut 100 g of the scooped out flesh into small cubes.
- Combine the diced white onion, diced green bell pepper, finely chopped bird’s eye chili, finely chopped garlic, ground beef, and diced feta cheese all together. Season generously with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Fill the eggplant halves with the meat mixture and place in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle with some olive oil as needed, and place inside your Miele Combi Steam Oven on shelf level 3. Select Combination mode: 170 – 180°C + 85% Moisture + 25 – 35 mins and allow to cook. Serve warm.
- From sweet to savoury, from simple to elaborate – our recipe database, developed by Miele culinary experts, contains recipes guaranteed for success! Whether it be a side or main dish, soup or dessert, very spicy or temptingly sweet, our recipes are suitable for any occasion, designed specifically for Miele appliances.