- 4 chicken breasts(approx. 150 g each)
- 4 tsp tandoori powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 3 onions
- diced1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 20 g fresh ginger finely chopped or 1/2tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 100 g double cream or sour cream
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2tsp ground coriander
- Mix the tandoori powder with salt, pepper and paprika. Rub into the chicken breasts and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place the oil, onions, ginger and garlic in a bowl,cover and cook for 4 minutes at 800/900 W. Stir in the yoghurt, cream, stock and spices.
- Place the chicken breasts in the onion and yogurt mixture, stir well, cover and cook for 12 minutes at 600 W. Turn halfway through cooking.
- From sweet to savoury, from simple to elaborate – our recipe database, developed by Miele culinary experts, contains recipes guaranteed for success! Whether it be a side or main dish, soup or dessert, very spicy or temptingly sweet, our recipes are suitable for any occasion, designed specifically for Miele appliances.