- 600 g chicken or turkey breast
- 100 g each carrots, leeks and mushrooms
- 20 g butter
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- A pinch of saffron
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g risotto rice (e.g. arborio)
- 600 ml chicken stock
- 50 g flaked almonds
- Cut the chicken or turkey into strips, and thinly slice the carrots, leeks and mushrooms. Place in a suitable container.
- Add the butter, seasoning, rice and stock. Cover and cook for 10 minutes at 800/900 W, then for a further 20 minutes at 450 W. Scatter with flaked almonds and serve.
- From sweet to savoury, from simple to elaborate – our recipe database, developed by Miele culinary experts, contains recipes guaranteed for success! Whether it be a side or main dish, soup or dessert, very spicy or temptingly sweet, our recipes are suitable for any occasion, designed specifically for Miele appliances.